Doc and Steve discuss the need to set a fair billing rate, according to your abilities, without letting Impostor Syndrome get in the way of earning what you’re worth. They also touch on some of the often overlooked (or ignored) costs which should be considered and recovered when trading your time for money.
Subscribe to MOT
- Clauses You Should Watch for in a New Contract
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 27 – Announcing DeepSEO Conference and Fishing Charter
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 26 – Common Pandemic Marketing Errors
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 25 – Pivoting your Business Post-COVID
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 24 – Calculating ROAS and Gross vs Net Profit