Doc and Steve discuss the need to set a fair billing rate, according to your abilities, without letting Impostor Syndrome get in the way of earning what you’re worth. They also touch on some of the often overlooked (or ignored) costs which should be considered and recovered when trading your time for money.
Subscribe to MOT
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 25 – Pivoting your Business Post-COVID
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 24 – Calculating ROAS and Gross vs Net Profit
- Mentors On Tap Episode 23 – If your Pages Aren’t Getting Crawled, Is It your Fault?
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 22 – Onboarding a New Client
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 21 – Securing a WordPress Website