This week on Mentors on Tap, Doc answers some of Steve’s questions about GDPR and how it may affect different types of web businesses. They also discuss some of the potentially harmful practices that might arise, such as people trying to hurt their competition by mechanized data requests or nuisance reports to supervisory authorities.
Subscribe to MOT
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 29 – Announcing DeepSEOCon 2021 Conversion to Virtual
- Clauses You Should Watch for in a New Contract
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 27 – Announcing DeepSEO Conference and Fishing Charter
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 26 – Common Pandemic Marketing Errors
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 25 – Pivoting your Business Post-COVID