This week, Steve discusses a recent change to the Google Ads methodology on managing “exact match” keywords, where they seem to be going with something that is maybe/maybe not in the general ballpark of a match. Often, there’s little or no relevance at all… but hey! It’s not as if they were billing you for it! Oh, wait!
Subscribe to MOT
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 29 – Announcing DeepSEOCon 2021 Conversion to Virtual
- Clauses You Should Watch for in a New Contract
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 27 – Announcing DeepSEO Conference and Fishing Charter
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 26 – Common Pandemic Marketing Errors
- Mentors On Tap – Episode 25 – Pivoting your Business Post-COVID